Mike Martin is definitely one of our favourites. Effortless, stylish, fun loving and hilarious are the first 4 things that come into my mind when Mike Martin is discussed, here are the first 4 things that come into his mind on some various topics.
4 Favourite Australian related board graphics?
1. Brophy ‘Manchild’. Classic goofball, makes me laugh.
2. Lewis Marnell ‘fruit face’. Bananas wearing sunglasses! (Miss you lewis)
3. The 4 ‘foozball’ series. Finding things to stick our face stickers on was so funny.
4. The 4 ‘mini shaka’ series. Mini shakas are hilarious, but sometimes necessary.
4 Favourite ginger skateboarders?
1. Div Adams. Shredder of the Scottish rawness.
2. James Whineray. Casual steeze with a sweet bag of tricks.
3. Ben Baretto. Thinks outside the box and hits it fast.
4. Weiger Van weiningn… You know who I mean.
4 Favourite Ice-Creams?
1. Golden Gaytime. Yeah yeah haha but it is soooo good.
2. Maxibon. One of my first jobs as a kid was taste testing products. I got to taste Maxibon flavours that never appeared. Been hooked ever since.
3. Paddle pop. Can’t beat the classics.
4. Bubble o bill. Ice cream and bubble gum, genius!
4 Favourite pushes?
1. HUF. The man. If you don’t know, learn.
2. Morgs. I can never keep up with him. Real inspiration.
3. Nick Boserio. Wild man on wheels, pure entertainment.
4. Gino. Style for miles and control for days.
Pole-Jam Photo: Malfa