One of our favourite photographers Jason Morey has updated his website with an array of new photos. Mike, Morgan and Ducky all have a photo or two in the mix. Check it out here.Tagged Mike Martin | March 7, 2014
Harry Clark sneaked a trick into NIKE SB Waterloo Demo edit before destroying his ankle about 5 minutes afterwards.Tagged Harry Clark | March 4, 2014
Mike Martin is definitely one of our favourites. Effortless, stylish, fun loving and hilarious are the first 4 things that come into my mind when Mike Martin is discussed, here are the first 4 things that come into his mind on some various topics.
4 Favourite Australian related board graphics?
1. Brophy ‘Manchild’. Classic goofball, makes me laugh.
2. Lewis Marnell ‘fruit face’. Bananas wearing sunglasses! (Miss you lewis)
3. The 4 ‘foozball’ series. Finding things to stick our face stickers on was so funny.
4. The 4 ‘mini shaka’ series. Mini shakas are hilarious, but sometimes necessary.
4 Favourite ginger skateboarders?
1. Div Adams. Shredder of the Scottish rawness.
2. James Whineray. Casual steeze with a sweet bag of tricks.
3. Ben Baretto. Thinks outside the box and hits it fast.
4. Weiger Van weiningn… You know who I mean.
4 Favourite Ice-Creams?
1. Golden Gaytime. Yeah yeah haha but it is soooo good.
2. Maxibon. One of my first jobs as a kid was taste testing products. I got to taste Maxibon flavours that never appeared. Been hooked ever since.
3. Paddle pop. Can’t beat the classics.
4. Bubble o bill. Ice cream and bubble gum, genius!
4 Favourite pushes?
1. HUF. The man. If you don’t know, learn.
2. Morgs. I can never keep up with him. Real inspiration.
3. Nick Boserio. Wild man on wheels, pure entertainment.
4. Gino. Style for miles and control for days.
Pole-Jam Photo: Malfa
Casey Foleys ghost hopping rails,dodging cars in New York. Photo: Nick AndersonTagged Casey Foley | January 28, 2014
Slam 197 is out, it contains their list of Australia’s 25 most influential skateboarders which includes. Jason Morey uploaded this picture of Morgan from this issue, but get to your local newsagent or skateshop as the stories of the top 25 influential Australian skateboarders is a must read for any skateboarder young or oldTagged Morgan Campbell | January 14, 2014
Luke Thompson recently uploaded this photo of Harry and his shadow switch backside flipping and bs flipping respectively. Check out his website, tumblr or instagram for more photos of rad skateboarding, models and fashion!Tagged Harry Clark | December 19, 2013
Morgz has an interview up over at Canberra Skateboarding. Big ups to Luke Brown for the interview,rad photos and everything he’s doing for Australian Skateboarding in general.Tagged Morgan Campbell | December 11, 2013
4 favourite lines:
1) Henry Sanchez. 3rd and Army. Sight Unseen. BS 180 fakie 50-Cab back tail-switch blunt-fs 180 fakie manual.
2) Any old Quim Cardona lines. He could just do 5050s and half cabs and make it look amazing.
3) Jason Dill-Photosynthesis, NYC line with the Fakie front shuv over the barrier.
4)Zered Bassett, Vicious Cycle. 3 downhill road gaps in a row. Serious shit.
4 fav NZ Skateboarders
1) Tom Snape
2) Geoff Campbell
3) Adrian Vercoe
4) All the Kiwis I Skate with in Melbourne.
4 fav skateboarding rappers
1) PW ESQUIRE (Pat Washington) in Got Gold
2) Quim Cardona
3) Jereme Rodgers because he fucked 1000 bitches
4) A drunken Colin Evans (COLOGNE)
4 memorable sessions:
1) Summer days at Lincoln square. Like 20 of us listening to Ben Harriss’s ghetto blaster just skating all day and hanging out. Pinnacle shit.
2) Callum Paul skating this bluestone downhill curb in Melbourne CBD. Callum was going mach 10 down the hill, dodged a moving car by literally inches and fs slappy grinded straight away and bombed the rest of the hill.. It was one of the gnarliest things iv ever seen.
3) In Osaka, Japan at the World Park rail. Dane Burman, Kinsman, Gabbers, Bryce Golder and Tim Williams absolutely fucked up this rail. That shit is mind blowing to me.
4) I broke my ankle a few years ago and I got out of hospital opposite imax.
As soon as I got out I went to IMAX. All the boys were there with Beers and my mate Jagger had a joint for me. Everyone was absolutely killing it. It was the best shit after sitting in hospital for 4 days straight.