The WA leg of Skateboarding Australia’s Am titles went down over the weekend. Eugene Stewart killed it just missing the finals and Harry took it out. Good work guys. Heres some photos. Hit here for more info.
Tagged Eugene Stewart, Harry Clark | March 31, 2014
8 days of quality time spent skateboarding in Melbourne and Adelaide with the 4 family.Casey Foley, Eugene Stewart, Harry Clark, Mike Martin, Morgan Campbell | March 25, 2014
One of our favourite photographers Jason Morey has updated his website with an array of new photos. Mike, Morgan and Ducky all have a photo or two in the mix. Check it out here.Tagged Mike Martin | March 7, 2014
Harry Clark sneaked a trick into NIKE SB Waterloo Demo edit before destroying his ankle about 5 minutes afterwards.Tagged Harry Clark | March 4, 2014
Mike Martin is definitely one of our favourites. Effortless, stylish, fun loving and hilarious are the first 4 things that come into my mind when Mike Martin is discussed, here are the first 4 things that come into his mind on some various topics.
4 Favourite Australian related board graphics?
1. Brophy ‘Manchild’. Classic goofball, makes me laugh.
2. Lewis Marnell ‘fruit face’. Bananas wearing sunglasses! (Miss you lewis)
3. The 4 ‘foozball’ series. Finding things to stick our face stickers on was so funny.
4. The 4 ‘mini shaka’ series. Mini shakas are hilarious, but sometimes necessary.
4 Favourite ginger skateboarders?
1. Div Adams. Shredder of the Scottish rawness.
2. James Whineray. Casual steeze with a sweet bag of tricks.
3. Ben Baretto. Thinks outside the box and hits it fast.
4. Weiger Van weiningn… You know who I mean.
4 Favourite Ice-Creams?
1. Golden Gaytime. Yeah yeah haha but it is soooo good.
2. Maxibon. One of my first jobs as a kid was taste testing products. I got to taste Maxibon flavours that never appeared. Been hooked ever since.
3. Paddle pop. Can’t beat the classics.
4. Bubble o bill. Ice cream and bubble gum, genius!
4 Favourite pushes?
1. HUF. The man. If you don’t know, learn.
2. Morgs. I can never keep up with him. Real inspiration.
3. Nick Boserio. Wild man on wheels, pure entertainment.
4. Gino. Style for miles and control for days.
Pole-Jam Photo: Malfa
Casey Foleys ghost hopping rails,dodging cars in New York. Photo: Nick AndersonTagged Casey Foley | January 28, 2014
Slam 197 is out, it contains their list of Australia’s 25 most influential skateboarders which includes. Jason Morey uploaded this picture of Morgan from this issue, but get to your local newsagent or skateshop as the stories of the top 25 influential Australian skateboarders is a must read for any skateboarder young or oldTagged Morgan Campbell | January 14, 2014