Morgz has an interview up over at Canberra Skateboarding. Big ups to Luke Brown for the interview,rad photos and everything he’s doing for Australian Skateboarding in general.Tagged Morgan Campbell | December 11, 2013
4 favourite lines:
1) Henry Sanchez. 3rd and Army. Sight Unseen. BS 180 fakie 50-Cab back tail-switch blunt-fs 180 fakie manual.
2) Any old Quim Cardona lines. He could just do 5050s and half cabs and make it look amazing.
3) Jason Dill-Photosynthesis, NYC line with the Fakie front shuv over the barrier.
4)Zered Bassett, Vicious Cycle. 3 downhill road gaps in a row. Serious shit.
4 fav NZ Skateboarders
1) Tom Snape
2) Geoff Campbell
3) Adrian Vercoe
4) All the Kiwis I Skate with in Melbourne.
4 fav skateboarding rappers
1) PW ESQUIRE (Pat Washington) in Got Gold
2) Quim Cardona
3) Jereme Rodgers because he fucked 1000 bitches
4) A drunken Colin Evans (COLOGNE)
4 memorable sessions:
1) Summer days at Lincoln square. Like 20 of us listening to Ben Harriss’s ghetto blaster just skating all day and hanging out. Pinnacle shit.
2) Callum Paul skating this bluestone downhill curb in Melbourne CBD. Callum was going mach 10 down the hill, dodged a moving car by literally inches and fs slappy grinded straight away and bombed the rest of the hill.. It was one of the gnarliest things iv ever seen.
3) In Osaka, Japan at the World Park rail. Dane Burman, Kinsman, Gabbers, Bryce Golder and Tim Williams absolutely fucked up this rail. That shit is mind blowing to me.
4) I broke my ankle a few years ago and I got out of hospital opposite imax.
As soon as I got out I went to IMAX. All the boys were there with Beers and my mate Jagger had a joint for me. Everyone was absolutely killing it. It was the best shit after sitting in hospital for 4 days straight.
Harry Clark Switch Wallies to the road in New York City on our new “Hex Series” board.Tagged Harry Clark | December 5, 2013
Photo: Casey Foley, Philadelphia ’13Tagged Casey Foley | November 28, 2013
Harry Clark and Casey Foley pop up in Geoff Campbell’s latest clip from their adventure down the East Coast of America.Tagged Casey Foley, Harry Clark | November 5, 2013
Butter Goods x The 4 Skateboard Company Morgan Campbell Cruiser from Butter Goods on Vimeo. Filmed and Edited By Josh Roberts.
Tagged Morgan Campbell | October 22, 2013
Cruiser boards available soon!September 11, 2013