Dylan Bruns and Tyson Mays 2013 video “Blacklisted’ is now online. Keep an eye out for a bunch of Eugene Stewart, Harry Clark and Friends.Tagged Eugene Stewart, Harry Clark | September 11, 2014
Harry Clark, Ricky Watt and Eugene Stewart all pop up in Magenta’s new video filmed by Josh Roberts! “Crossing the Perth Dimension”Tagged Eugene Stewart, Harry Clark, Ricky Watt | September 9, 2014
Mike Martin getting trollied via Nike SB Australia.Tagged Mike Martin | September 5, 2014
Heres footage of Casey Foley from a NYC trip a couple of years ago which never saw the light of day. You can check the photos of the trip over at Manual Magazine.Tagged Casey Foley | September 2, 2014
Eugene Stewart loves poppin tiles. Switch Ollie taken from The CurbsideTagged Eugene Stewart | August 26, 2014
Casey Foley and Eugene Stewart appear in this “throwaway” edit by Dylan Bruns for Skateboard.com.auTagged Casey Foley, Eugene Stewart | August 19, 2014
VX1000 extraordinaire Quentin Gurthie has set up a tumblr showing some rad frame grabs from what he has/is working on. You may recognise his filming from our 4th Place clip last year. Go check it out here. This one is of Chris Luu poppin off in the City of Perth.August 5, 2014
Tagged Harry Clark | July 24, 2014
4 best chalkies
1) Barcelonetta banks, Spain (They are those helicopter seeds, perfectly designed chalkie).
2) Belconnen skatepark, Canberra. I hit a rock on approach to the trannie mannie and slide for at least 20 metres on my side.
3) Ballbearing ball in Ballarat, Melbourne which catapulted me into the side of a quarter as I appraoced the channel for an ollie. Swear I nearly died.
4) The Kebabislide in London, England.
4 favourite banks
1) Barcelonetta Banks, Barcelona, Spain.
2) The White Bank in Lyon, France.
3) Gary Brown Banks, Glasgow (RIP).
4) Demon Dam, Armadale, WA.
4 gnarliest tricks you have seen in real life
1) Danny Way 360 the great wall of China in 2005.
2) Jeff Skunk Williams switch 50/50 down the Melville High triple kink in 1999.
3) Kye Stanley switch ollie down John XXIII in 1995.
4) Neil Smith nollie heel into Melton Drains big bank in 2006.
4 longest blunts
3)Seoul, KoreaMorgan Campbell | June 30, 2014